Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere

Sunday, June 17, 2007

School's Out FOR--EVER!!

Well for Japan anyway...

Yes, that's right. It's all over. No more teaching uninterested, half-wit (bad teacher!), mouth-breathers a subject they have as much interest in as I have for J-Pop, and expecting they actually try.
I, for one, am all through trying.

Yeehaa!

Of course, that's a somewhat unfair characterization. Only somewhat though. I met lots of stellar students who really made me feel like my help was worthwhile. However, these students don't change my overall impression...

Instead, I'm left clicking my heels that my time teaching in this educational wasteland is over.

For the record, here is my very last class in J-Land:



And here's some of the good guys:





Now, on to bigger and brighter things.
That'd be taking care of my remarkable son.



Ahhh, yeah.

Take it away, Mr. Mom.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:19 AM, Blogger A said…

    Ha ha! I love the class picture after your video lesson finale. Que viva Harry Potter!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home